I'm Wendy, a left-handed, lizard-loving Associate Product Manager living in San Francisco, CA.
I am currently working on the awesome Polymer Project as part of the Chrome Open Web platform at
Our goal is to help web developers make the most of the web platform by leveraging the most innovative web APIs in modern browsers. I am also a big fan of open source development and try to work on silly side projects whenever I can.
I graduated from Brown University in 2015 with a concentration in Computer Science. While in school, I took full advantage of the Open Curriculum by taking classes in 14 departments and assistant teaching 4 courses. As a Fellow in the History Department, I focused on Native American studies. Outside of class, I was involved in competitive debate, theater production, and peer advising.
News & Talks
- Polymer & Web Components, Women Who Code | London, UK
- Building PWAs with Polymer, Jfokus 2017 | Stockholm, Sweden
- Polymer & Modern Web Development, Hack@Brown Tech Talk | Providence, RI
- A Polymer Experience, Polymer Summit 2016 | London, UK
- Making Telepresence more useful, News from Brown | Providence, RI
- Movie Run, a web app to help 2 people make a decision
- Did the Knicks win?, short updates on knicks scores
- CLI Arcade, a collection of cli-based games like blackjack and hangman
- Lizard Pic, get a weekly text with a picture of whatever you want
- Hack with Polymer, intro to polymer for college hackers
- Redfin Events, post and sign up for free classes with Redfin
- Beatle Bot, markov chain 5th beatle writes her own lyrics
- Beam++, telepresent skype-on-wheels with a neck & arm
- Yelp Suggestion Engine, CLI search and kmeans recommendation engine
- Tetris, a Tetris java applet
- Call Your Grandma, remind yourself via sms to call grandma
- Musical Forum Ticketing, sell tickets online for student theater
- High Altitude Balloon launch, giant balloon went 75km into the air